Friday, April 2, 2010

MEN ARE MEN!!!!

Do you know that in the miriam dictionary the word manly is described as a complimentary adjective, and the word womanly is described as an insult?

They use sentences with the words in them, i.e., 'She took it like a man" or " you're behaving in a very womenly manner, stop it. It's in there RIGHT NOW!! That kind of thing is very subtle, but it's very important.

Language really traps us...

I'm like the spike lee of women. or something. Every where I look there's prejuidice..but you just see it...

My former paramour was one of the more liberal people I knew..and he was much more of a feminist than I could ever be..but one day I was at home and reading "backlash", the undeclared war on american women..and he goes "I hate it when you read those fucking feminist books. It was so funny..

But Men are men!! They do the work of men. They do men things! If they have bad taste in women..whatever! It's the curse of my life..what can I say? well fuck you, suck my dick! cause I can do this thing better and with ethics..than you. And with revolution..so fuck you..I created this thing for my own amusement not yours!!!!

Alright I'm done now...

p.s. I DO LIKE MEN ALOT...I'M JUST JADED....THAT'S ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment