Thursday, April 1, 2010

WE TAKE BATH'S NOT SHOWERS

I am generally mostly attracted to dickheads and fuckers. People that I really should like, that I wish I could like, guys who are really good and nice don't hold my interest.

Although my standards of fuckers are pretty high-they have to be really twisted bastards with IQ's to burn to pull it off. Cause I'm a little twisted myself. My former paramour was pure and totally sophisticated because of this. And my new Paramours have to be that too or beyond twisted.

My former paramour had many great qualities, but one very bad quality..which ultimately made us clash. He was a oblivion seeker. A fucking lotus eater.I never wanted that. I was the kind of drug taker that just wanted to be comfortable in my own skin..Escapasim in a blue moon, but it wasn't for me. He would just go until he dropped. And that wasn't fun.

Well it's made me a bit jaded. I've faced every situation for many years with a certain naivete and innocence. But I've somehow become a cynic. Cynicism is a good thing to have on the outside,but it's a terrible thing to have on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment