Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DON'T'S FOR BOYS

In the beginning...before we even get to the "relationship" stage, everyone goes through that akward should-we-or-shouldn't-we phase. The key to this stage is honesty.If you remain honest about your feelings, noone gets hurt. Remember, honesty is the best policy..So these are my key don't's for boys...

1. If you like me, ask me out. Were not in high school anymore.

2. If were on a first date, and it doesn't go well. Leave gracefully.

3. If we fuck on a first date, it doesn't mean I'm waiting on a engagement ring to appear on the second date.

4.Don't use being "drunk" as an excuse for kissing me. If you kiss me, drunk or not, you have a big kiss to deal with.

5. Call when you say your gonna call otherwise it's just rude.

6.Don't call me if you haven't gotten over your last girlfriend. I am not a understudy for a psycho-romantic drama.

7. Don't lie I'm a big girl. I can take it.

8. Don't tell my friends you think I'm kool and special unless you really mean it.

9.Don't screen my calls. It's weird, creepy, and lame.

10. Don't pretend to like me in order to fuck me.

11. Don't kiss and tell. But, because I know you will, you slob, do me the favor of not degrading me.

12. Don't be afraid of falling in love with me, you big baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment