Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SPUN LIKE A TURNTABLE

He says next to nothing to you. But expects you to welcome his tongue in your mouth. Because his universe is infinite. Your's is controlled. a sign of his victory and your defeat.I don't know you very well but I'm satisfied. You seem a little kinder than myself. And I know this is all an illusion. I can see myself spinning in your tornado of elimination...but I sit there waiting for an automatic comfort and instant bond..it's not just you..it's the idea of you..the idea of love to rub my hands across your back. To kiss you, knowing what no one else knows about you. I am young, but I have old eyes..I steal souls, but viscerally speaking..

I'm different from you and it scares you..I have disrupted your neat order.
your common sense your geometric world.

No comments:

Post a Comment