Friday, March 12, 2010

A VINDICATION OF THE RIGHTS OF CUNT

The word is Cunt. So many hate it. I love the word CUNT. And find it so perfect. Cunt is taboo, and taboo things are scary and powerful. Cunt is different from bitch. Cunt is bitch's naughtier little sister. I figure it's so fucking dangerous, and it's so intimately about my anatomy, that it's going to be mine, too.

Cunt is direct, it's unafraid to be what it is. Bitch is more sanitized. Cunt is a word that you wouldn't say in front of your mother. There's nothing that frat boys can call me that I haven't thought of myself, before you. And I'm using it my own way, thanks so much.

There have been lots of divine cunts in history. I think of Catherine the Great, who used her literal cunt to great effect. Mae West was considered a cunt because she was funny and sexy but also because she insisted on directing her own movies and slept with whomever she wanted.

I have two final things to say about why I love cunt. First of all, the thing in itself. Cunt is in charge, take-no-prisoners, and brazen. Finally, cunt is about being an insider. Or making somebody one of you.

For fun and for mean, for expression and for irony, cunt is it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment